Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and with it now in full swing, we just couldn’t wait to share with you our pick of the prettiest pink beauty treats!
We are delighted to be contributing to The Breast Cancer Care Shows, by donating prizes for the fundraising games luxury tombola and raffle. These are glittering occasions of style and glamour, where all the models who take to the catwalk have been diagnosed with breast cancer.These shows are very special to celebrate their strength and courage while showcasing the very latest in designer fashion, creating a fundraising event like no other. We are sure each of the models, their friends and families, celebrity guests will have a wonderful time and one they will all remember!
Every 10 minutes someone will hear the devastating news that they have breast cancer. They’ll probably feel frightened and confused – and their family and friends might need some support too.
If you can, please share this blog with your friends, family and loved ones – you never know when it might be useful.
Our top 5 treats pink treats
1. STEAMCREAM – A very cool little tin of goodness! A great moisturiser for the face, body & hands, it can be used as a makeup primer too!
2. Inner Soul Organics Romance Me Skin Oil, made with Jasmine Absolute and Rose this beautiful body oil helps to dispel inhibitions and naturally tones the skin.
3. Essie Nail Polish – Bottle Service, bring on the party with this scorching neon fuchsia nail colour!
4. Juicy Couture La La Eau de Parfum – A little punk rock, a lot of free spirit.
5. Pet Head – Dirty Talk Shampoo! We need to look after our puppies too!